1. What about tuition?
Tuition covers a portion but not full cost of a child attending the Academy. Our Annual Fund allows us to keep tuition to a minimum, while still providing a quality Christian, Classical education. Essentially, every Academy student receives a form of financial aid from the Annual Fund.
2. How will my gift be used?
- Facilities » enhancement and expansion
- Tuition assistance » providing student aid
- Program enrichment » fine arts, technology, and the playground.
3. I can’t afford a large donation. Should I still give?
Yes! A gift of any size communicates your support the Academy and is an encouragement to the faculty and board members. It is also a key indication to potential foundation and corporate contributors and major donors that we have the support of the community we serve. Percentage of both parent and faculty giving have become standard statistics used for institutions to evaluate a school.
4. How can I give?
Drop your gift off at the Academy office or mail your gift to:
Back Creek Christian Academy
Attn: Development Office
1827 Back Creek Church Road
Charlotte, NC 28213
5. Can I give regularly via bank draft?
6. Is my donation tax-deductible?
BCCA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible according to the law.
7. Is my gift eligible as a matching gift program?
If you or your spouse is employed by a company with a matching gift program, please complete the company gift form and return it to BCCA with your contribution.