Back Creek Christian Academy’s Annual Fund is a yearly endeavor to garner support for our institution and share a vision for its important role in the community. These pledges allow us to expand our current programs, offer tuition assistance to families who might not otherwise be able to attend, and enhance our facilities. With your support we can continue to invest in the students and faculty of BCCA.
Annual Fund Giving
Annual Fund Recognition Societies
- Supporter $180/year ($15/month)
- Friend $300/year ($25/month)
- Bobcat Club $600/year ($50/month)
- Leadership Circle $1,200/year ($100/month)
- Investment League $6,000/year ($500/month)
2011-2012 Annual Funding Areas
- Facilities » enhancement and expansion
- Tuition assistance » providing student aid
- Program enrichment » fine arts, technology, and transportation.