Chapel – Dress Uniform
(which can also be worn on non-chapel days).
Girl’s Dress Uniform:
- Polo/Blouse: white or light blue polo or stretch blouse with logo (short or long sleeves).
- Jumper or skirts: navy or plaid jumper (scoop or v-neck) or navy or plaid skirt. The plaid jumper (plaid #76) from Lands End is the only plaid allowed. A logo isn’t required if your child is wearing a jumper.
Boy’s Dress Uniform:
- Polo: White or light blue, short or long sleeved polo with logo.
- Pants or shorts: navy pants or navy shorts. Belts required for grades 5-8, if pants have belt loops.
Non-Chapel Day Uniform
- Shorts, skirts, pants: navy or khaki walking shorts, pants, skirts (plain or plaid) skorts, or capris (no nylon, no spandex)
- Jumper: navy or khaki or plaid
- Shirts: white, navy, light blue, or true red – long or short sleeved polo shirt, turtleneck, mock turtleneck or blouse
- Sweater/Cardigan: Solid white, navy, light blue, or true red
- Sweatshirt: white, navy, light blue, or true red (the only hooded sweatshirt permitted can be purchased from Lands End/EmbroidMe with the Bobcats logo)
- Shirts: white, navy, light blue or true red – long or short sleeved polo, oxford, turtleneck, or mock turtleneck
- Pants or shorts: navy and khaki. Belts required for grades 5-8, if pants have belt loops.
- Sweater or Cardigan: Solid white, navy, light blue, or true red
- Sweatshirt: white, navy, light blue, or true red. The only hooded sweatshirt permitted can be purchased from LandsEnd/EmbroidMe with the Bobcats logo.
Casual Day Permissible Attire
- Jeans, Pants, Khakis, Capris
- Shorts (length of uniform shorts): the hemline may not fall above the fingertips when the arms are at rest at the side while standing.
- Shirts must have 3-finger width at shoulder.
- T-Shirts plain or striped may have brand named manufacturer or BCCA/bobcat logos (no slogans)
- Skirts and dresses must be the length of the jumper. Hemlines may not fall above the fingertips when the arms are at rest at the side while standing.
- Hoodie Sweatshirt with Bobcats logo
Physical Education Uniforms:
- T-shirts and shorts (with logo) are required for 5th-8th grade students. Two sets are suggested. Navy sweats may be worn over gym uniforms on cold days. PE Uniforms are only available from EmbroidMe.
- Super baggy pants/shorts/shirts
- Sweat pants or wind pants
- Nylon or spandex pants
- Shirts that show the stomach
- Spaghetti Straps on shirts
- Hoodie sweatshirts (without the Bobcats logo)
- Backless shirts or shirts/dresses that show cleavage or muscle shirts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Logos are strongly preferred on all shirts but not required except for Chapel Days (except for under jumpers)
- A red t-shirt with the Bobcats logo for casual field trips is required.
- A polo shirt with a logo is required for all students for dress field trips.
- All shirts (with the exception of casual day or when wearing turtlenecks) must have collars.
- Hemlines may not fall above the fingertips when the arms are at rest at the side while standing.
- All girl’s skorts, shorts and plaid jumpers must be purchased from Lands End or EmbroidMe so we have consistency with color and length.
- When the temperature is below 40 degrees on Chapel Days, girls may wear pants.
- All boy’s cargo shorts must be purchased from EmbroidMe or Land’s End so we have consistency with color and length. All boy’s shorts must be purchased from a uniform vendor.
- Shoes that may be worn include tennis shoes, sandals, and slides. Not allowed: flip flops, beach shoes, high heels and heelies.
- Outerwear is at the discretion of the parent but may not be worn in the classroom. Sweaters and sweat shirts that correspond to the dress code may be worn in the classroom.
- Uniform pieces that must be purchased from Lands End and/or EmbroidMe: girls: plaid jumpers (#76), skorts, girl’s shorts, logo shirts, PE uniform. Boys: cargo shorts, logo shirts, PE uniforms, red t-shirt. All other uniform pieces must be purchased from . . .